Tuesday, November 9, 2010

VIDEO: OK Go -- "Last Leaf"

I don't know how the hell they do it, but video after video OK Go just seem to amaze me. "Last Leaf" is one of my favorite cuts from Of the Blue Colour of the Sky, but when I heard they were making a video for it I was really curious to see what they would do with such a gentle song. I will just say that this is everything I imagined it would be plus some. This certainly gets my vote for "cutest video of the year." Enjoy!

- Greg

Last Leaf

OK Go | Myspace Music Videos

2 comments:

  1. can a song be "gentile"? how exactly have you identified that this song is a non-Israelite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha whoops. I meant to say "gentle." I actually live with a guy whos last name is "Gentile," so I guess it only makes sense that I would make that mistake

    ReplyDelete