Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Snoop Dog gets Prince William the best bachelor party present ever

Who's got two thumbs and knows how to party?!
THIS GUY!


Sigh....Little brothers.

What is it with younger brothers throwing bachelor parties? My brother is only 16 and, according to him, he has my bachelor party all set. I don't know whether it's excitement, raging hormones, or the fact that they can be the horniest little shits on the planet. But this isn't just constrained to your run-of-the-mill siblings--the royal family gets in on it as well.

Apparently, Prince Harry, the younger brother to the recently engaged Prince William, has recruited Snoop Dog to perform at his bachelor party. Because of this truly joyous occasion, Snoop Dog has written a theme song for Prince William's party, a song that reportedly "will get the club smoking."

Oh yeah, and the song's name is "Wet." (I have so many images in my head right now, it's disgusting.)

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Snoop Dog - Wet by DJ.BOSTON GEORGE

1 comment:

  1. "Prince Harry got Snoop Dogg to write a track called "Wet" for Prince William's bachelor party. Fell In Love With a Drummer explains why I just typed a sentence that reads like an acid trip."

    http://mrshuffleupagus.blogspot.com/2010/12/boss-stuff-on-interwebs-wednesday-links_08.html

    ReplyDelete