Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ghostface Killah -- "Together Baby"

Illustrious rapper Ghostface Killah is set to release his ninth studio album, The Apollo Kids, on December 14. "Together Baby" was just released as the first single and hopefully the rest of the album is as good as this track. I feel that this new album might be in the same vein as Raekwon's Only Built 4 Cuban Linx, Pt. 2, my favorite rap album of last year. By this I mean a return to the old, which in my book is a change for the best. That's just me though. This track is not something we haven't heard, at least in terms of flow, but what is amazing about guys like Ghostface and Raekwon, is that they can always make their "dated" style sound so fresh today. This track is a perfect example of this, especially with this sick production. Give it a listen!

Ghostface Killah - Together Baby (Dirty) by jkid2311

No comments:

Post a Comment