Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Greg's Top 20 Albums of 2009

I always have enjoyed putting together these senseless lists of albums for the fun of it. I figured this might help readers figure out what sort of stuff I have enjoyed in the past year.
  1. Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavillion
  2. Dirty Projectors - Bitte Orca
  3. The Antlers - Hospice
  4. Grizzly Bear - Veckatimest
  5. Raekwon - Only Built For Cuban Linx Pt II
  6. Dan Deacon - Bromst
  7. Phoenix - Wolfgang Amedus Phoenix
  8. Bill Callahan - Sometimes I Wish We Were An Eagle
  9. Clues - Clues
  10. Dinasour Jr. - Farm
  11. Visqueen - Message to Garcia
  12. Cymbals Eat Guitars - Why There Are Mountains
  13. The XX - XX
  14. Neon Indian - Psychic Chasms
  15. Thao with the Get Down Stay Down - Known Better Learn Faster
  16. The Pains of Being Pure at Heart - The Pains of Being Pure at Heart
  17. Girls - Album
  18. The Avett Brothers - I and Love and You
  19. The Flaming Lips - Embryonic
  20. Camera Obscura - My Maudlin Career

No comments:

Post a Comment