Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Andrew Bird -- "Eyeoneye"

Okay, so it's like... um... February and I have certainly not posted enough, but that isn't because of lack of good music. Graduate school applications and school has kicked my ass, but I am back now for a brief while. That being said, this song hasn't left my head since the first time I heard it. It's just nauseatingly good. Andrew Bird, for those of you who haven't heard him, is a Baroque pop multi-instrumentalist who also loves to whistle.. really no other way to describe him. Anyhow, his newest record, Break It Yourself, will be out in March and based on this song, "Eyeoneye," I am absolutely floured to hear the rest of the album. This song has everything I could ask for, it's got great lyrics, super catchy, and most importantly... IT HAS ENERGY! I just love the sound that Bird captures on this song... can't get enough of this guy!


Eyeoneye by Andrew Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment