Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Books -- "A Cold Freezin' Night"

I will admit that I have not posted enough reviews as of recent and there is a good reason for that... I am really lazy. I apologize for that if people actually look forward to reading all that jazz, but for the summer I am really sticking to getting just songs that are worth hearing out there. On that note, I am posting a song tonight by The Books. The Books, for those not familiar with them, are a New York duo that are known for their mix of "folk" and "electronic" music... or whatever that even means. I don't know how to describe them. It's just awesome noise. I love them, but I have a feeling most people just don't get "it," which is fine, but I hope those who read and listen to this will at least try to appreciate The Books for the art they have created on this song and, if you choose to listen to it, their new album entitled The Way Out. Their new album is actually quickly turning into one of my favorite releases of the year. I highly suggest the album and "A Cold Freezin' Night."

The Books - "A Cold Freezin' Night"

2 comments:

  1. It hurts my soul when people use the wrong variation of "there."

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... this is what happens when you don't proof read

    ReplyDelete