Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Addition to FILWAD

Hello world! As I "promised" more consistency in our posts this year, I have also "promised," or will at least try my hardest, to add more additions to the site. I hope this is a decent start. My roommate here at Rutgers has followed in my footsteps and has decided to make a blog for films, reviewing films in particular. He is just as passionate for films as I am for music and is someone who has really sparked my interest in films in the past few month. If you enjoy my little shtick here at FILWAD, I think you will really enjoy his reviews. From now on, I will be posting quick blurbs and may even add a page to the site where you can read his most recent reviews.

Check out http://themovienut.blogspot.com/

-- Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment